Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Mutant Honey and Her Mutant Flower - iPhone Photo

My Honey!
Photo by Brad Rickerby
Fine Art Prints Available

This is another in my series of iPhone photographs. For a change, I wish I had been using my professional camera. The moment was so great and the light, from the almost setting sun was so even and so soft, that I could easily see this picture being used under the concepts of green, home ownership or gardening. The picture has an edge, which is good sometimes. And the mode, my honey if you couldn't guess that, has the kind of every day attractive look that sells in stock photography.

The light has changed now. So maybe I will try to get her back out there tomorrow. This image is not usable for stock because it is just over 1 MB in size. No stock agency that I know of will use such a small image. We will see if tomorrow I can get all the visuals in this image to work together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment