Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fine Art Color Photograph by Brad Rickerby - iPhone Collection - Golden Retriever

Jake
The Old Golden Retriever
Photo by Brad Rickerby
Limited Edition Fine Art Prints Available

Another in the series of iPhone photographs, proving to me at least, that it is the photographer and not the camera that creates the image.

Poor old Jake was minding his own business when his nine week old Carin Terrior brother attacked, then attacked and attacked once more. It was relentless. When he finally found a touch of dappled sunshine with no puppy, I got this image where I think he looks both confused (why me?) and exhausted. Puzzled, that is the look in his eyes. This was taken with the instogram and one of the lovely filters provided the nice contrast.

Small size limited edition prints are available. Please contact me at brad@bradrickerby.com for details.


No comments:

Post a Comment