Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fine Art Color Abstract Photograph by Brad Rickerby - Carnival


Carnival
Photo by Brad Rickerby
Prints and Greeting Cards Available

I am continuing the experiment of shooting with my iPhone camera. I really like this picture because it has a lot of lights and color and people being people as well. The technical aspects could use improvement, but I don't care. I am creating art, for its own sake. 

The art of using the iPhone camera at an event with lots of people is just to blend in and look like you are taking pictures of rides and booths or whatever else surrounds you. That way you get people looking natural. Everybody uses iPhone all the the to take pictures. No one gets defensive about it. You are ignored while you create beauty. Should you tell people you are photographing them? The law says I don't have to in a public space, and since I get better, more natural images without telling them, I don't tell them! Of course, that means I can't use the image for commercial uses. But like I said, these days, I am doing photography for my own  pleasure as as, for the sake of art.

To view additional works by Brad Rickerby and for more information on him, please visit his web site at http://www.bradrickerby.com

Limited Edition prints of this photograph are available for purchase. Please contact Mr. Rickerby by email at brad@bradrickerby.com.

Brad Rickerby is located in Cheshire, CT, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment